COVID-19 has been a catalyst for digital transformation. It has compelled organisations, regardless of their operating model, to immediately leverage new technologies and ways of working. Organisations now need to imagine their future, and position themselves for the new reality. Accelerating digital transformation is more important than ever. Sixty-seven percent of organisations are accelerating their digital transformation strategies in the wake of COVID-19 (a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of KPMG, July 2020).
How can KPMG Connected Enterprise help?
We can help you harness technology to build a connected enterprise. That's an enterprise where your front, middle and back offices are aligned. An enterprise where you're more connected with your customers, employees and business partners. An enterprise that enables you to respond quickly to market signals and pivot to seize opportunities as they arise.
KPMG Connected Enterprise is our approach for digital transformation. It’s an industry-led, customer-centric approach. It connects all your processes, functions and relationships. And it focuses them on meeting customer expectations, creating business value and driving sustainable growth.
Achieve enterprise-wide transformation
KPMG Connected Enterprise offers a sustainable, risk-optimised route to achieving customer centricity, from strategy through execution, which helps organisations achieve the following:
- generate business value at every stage of the transformation journey
- build an insights-driven, digital and customer-centric business
- empower and enable teams to align their front, middle and back office functions for agility and performance
- engineer secure architectures to enable agile, high-speed innovation.
Connecting and empowering their employees to deliver on the customer promise
- Market dynamics and digital simple
Connecting to market dynamics and digital signals
Connecting to their customers with compelling value propositions, opportunities and interactions
- Front, middle and back office
Connecting their front, middle and back offices to execute the customer growth agenda
- Channel and business partners
Connecting the ecosystem of business partners to jointly deliver on commitments to customers
Our approach, looking through five lenses
There are five lenses that we believe organisations should look through when considering future success.
With the customer at the core, there are five critical questions that organisations should ask themselves:
- Are you connecting your customers with compelling value propositions, opportunities and interactions?
- Are you connecting and empowering your employees to deliver on the customer promise?
- Are you connecting your front, middle and back offices to execute the customer growth agenda?
- Are you connecting your ecosystem of business partners to jointly deliver on commitments to customers?
- Are you connecting to market dynamics and digital signals?
Eight capabilities for a connected enterprise
The eight capabilities of the KPMG Connected Enterprise deliver tools, methods and frameworks to achieve a new, better business-as-usual with agility and accelerated innovation.
To learn more, select each capability to access a summary video and corresponding capability summary.
Twice as likely to succeed
Independent research shows that there are eight capabilities that create a connected enterprise. Those organisations that invest purposefully in these capabilities are twice as likely to meet customer expectations, achieve their objectives and deliver return on investment.*
* A study conducted by Forrester on behalf of KPMG, 2016, 2018-2019