This episode of Sky News Business – The Next 5 Years with Bernard Salt discusses with Indigenous business leaders the opportunities and barriers to growing indigenous business in Australia, including:
- what developments and programs will drive indigenous business growth over the next five years
- what government and business need to do to further support indigenous business
- the vision for indigenous business over the next five years
- examples of standout successful indigenous business in Australia
- the response from the wider business community to the development of indigenous businesses
- the businesses which deliver most scope for business success by the indigenous community
- the stumbling blocks to further development of indigenous business.