- Two-thirds of CIOs see digital as genuinely disruptive.
- Most companies expect disruption now or within the next two years.
- Only 27 percent of respondents have an enterprise-wide digital strategy.
KPMG research has revealed four pillars for digital success:
- clear vision and strategy that incorporates digital
- an impassioned and committed CEO to drive execution of the strategy across and down the entire organisation
- an innovative and nimble culture willing to take the right risks and
- the ability to move at a much faster pace, with a digitally proficient workforce.