13RU-002 Operating and financial review disclosures in directors' report
13RU-002 Operating and financial review disclosures
This Reporting Update overviews ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 247 on the preparation of a financial review by listed entities under s299A of the Corps Act.
- ASIC has issued final guidance on preparing operating and financial reviews by listed entities.
- Principles based guidance to improve the effectiveness of OFRs.
- Guidance on how to apply the unreasonable prejudice exemption from disclosing strategies and prospects.
- ASIC does not expect OFRs to contain same level of information as a prospectus.
- Applies for 30 June 2013.
Australian Reporting Updates
Reporting Updates are KPMG's way of communicating changes occurring within the Australian financial reporting environment to our clients.
KPMG Australia acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we operate, live and gather as employees, and recognise their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
©2022 KPMG, an Australian partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organisation of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved. The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organisation.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organisation please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.