Greg has over 10 years of international consulting experience across a range of industries and geographies and has worked with an extensive set of clients from start-up enterprises through to large corporates.
He focuses on the Australian mid-market sector, where he uses his insights and best practices from large corporates, and tailors them to deliver the right solutions and outcomes to address the specific needs of mid-market businesses.
Using his skills in strategy development, performance improvement and business transformation, Greg works collaboratively with clients to define their strategic plans and execute upon their strategic objectives and growth aspirations.
Greg has extensive experience in digital transformation and works with clients to identify, select and implement technology solutions that support a step change in digital capability. He also works with clients to ensure their operations and support structures are right-sized and appropriate to embed change and support accelerated growth.
Although Greg has worked across a range of industries, his main focus is on power and utilities, public sector, retail and financial services.
- Critical thinking and the ability to resolve complex client challenges.
- Ability to deliver and embed transformational change across client organisations.
- Best practice thinking in strategy development, business improvement and digital transformation.
- Leadership and being able to build committed, high functioning teams.
- A focus on business development and relationship management.
University of Nottingham – Economics Undergraduate Degree
Agile Project Management Practitioner