Mason has led numerous digital and data strategy and implementation engagements, including:
- strategy and business case development for multi-hundred $m investments in digital transformations and emerging technologies
- market research and market-entry opportunity assessments, working with organisations looking to diversify their products and services and build share
- data platform design, delivery and operationalisation to support transformations
- defining new operating models and skills for clients as they seek to maximise efficiency, automation and employee experience through internal digitisation
- delivery of large scale customer experience research, definition of future-state experience and associated service blueprints, experience measurement and ongoing optimisation
- multi-country digital program mobilisation, implementation and benefits realisation
- technology change management, adoption, training and support.
Mason’s industry experience includes education (K-12 and university), state and federal government (childcare, disability, veteran services, primary industries, immigration, cultural services), media, energy, financial services, agriculture and real estate. He has worked for organisations and governments in Australia, UK, Europe, US, Africa and Asia.
Prior to KPMG, Mason led the Deloitte Digital practices in Canberra and Sydney.