She identifies as a ‘versatilist’, who has enabled organisations in a number of countries achieve world class, high quality and sustainable business transformations through technology improvements and collaborative relationships with strategic vendors, including ERP, GIS, infrastructure and telecommunications major players. Barbara-Anne’s view is success is achieved through the connection of strategic direction and operational practicality in the development of these initiatives and the teams who make them successful.
Prior to KPMG, Barbara-Anne was a non-executive director for a water environmental organisation that connected innovative technology companies with global water agencies and major water consumers. She was also the first Chief Digital Officer for a government-owned energy corporation in Australia.
Areas of expertise
- thought leadership and strategic planning for organisations moving into customer-centric operations
- people, leadership and cultural transformation
- board-level advisory and governance
- stakeholder management, relationship and alliance building
- project and operations management
- risk management for integrated security models.
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
Graduate Diploma of Information Systems, University of Canberra
Master of Business Administration, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors, AICD
Non-Executive Director, Waterstart Pty Ltd