The trend is back again: neglected for a long time, the real estate portfolio is becoming increasingly important for companies and investors both at home and abroad. A clear trend can be observed here: Real estate is no longer seen as a static investment, but as a dynamic productive asset.
One partner for all cases: Only a holistic solution that incorporates business, construction, tax and legal know-how ensures the long-term productivity of the property. This is why you need a partner you can rely on in all matters. Our experts have the necessary expertise to successfully accompany real estate projects in dynamic and locally differentiated markets.
Expertise from KPMG
- Commercial representation of building owners: Support of construction projects of public and private building owners from strategy to use
- Property valuation: Knowledge of the value of individual assets plays an important role in annual audits, company valuations and management information systems.
- Real Estate Transaction Services: Accompanying advice on the purchase and sale of real estate and real estate companies through planning, preparation, execution and conclusion of bidding and sales procedures as well as post-merger integration or the implementation of business plans
- Due diligence: risk-oriented analysis and transparent documentation of real estate portfolios and companies in the context of a transaction with regard to economic, technical and tax factors
- Non-performing loan advice
- Location consulting (Global Location & Expansion Services)
- Portfolio management
- Construction and project consulting
- Accounting consulting
- Organizational consulting