Conception and implementation of solutions for the public sector as well as for non-profit organisations.
Conception and implementation of solutions for the public sector.
The conception, organization, management and implementation of projects and processes in the field of administration and non-profit organizations are demanding and complex. Its special features include influential factors such as high publicity, numerous contacts and participants with different needs and interests as well as long-term and sustainable objectives that not only have to take economic aspects into account but are above all driven by the public economy.
In order to provide you with the best possible support in these challenges, KPMG has bundled its range of services in the Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare area. The division networks and coordinates the various relevant aspects - also incorporating international experience and benchmarks - in order to structure tailor-made and holistic solutions for the respective task and to accompany them during implementation.
Our multi-disciplinary team with many years of experience will be pleased to support you with a tailor-made range of services:
Structuring, controlling and implementation of organisational developments and formal spin-offs
- Structuring in accordance with ESA regulations and clarification with Statistics Austria
- Development of structures compliant with state aid law including preparation of the required documentation
- Optimization of debt structure and availability of budget funds (medium- and long-term forecasting)
- Optimization of administration and control structures
- Identification and realization of efficiency potentials
- Optimization of tax (VAT) structures
Risk control and management, monitoring
- Identification and solution approaches for problematic investments
- Support in the area of asset allocation and risk management according to the risk perception in the public sector
- Improvements in the design and structure of the internal and external accounting system
- Development and validation of internal control systems (ICS)