Selecting the best financing instruments and partners can be challenging for businesses and public entities in the current dynamic market.
Selecting the best financing instruments and partners can be challenging for businesses
The advice we provide is objective and independent from banks and other financial investors and is focused on achieving the best solutions for your needs. Our experience and market presence gives us a thorough understanding of the appropriate financing options to ensure that the long term objectives of our clients are met.
We provide support throughout the process of securing the required funding, starting from the initial strategy, identification of the available financing options to implementation of the chosen solution, including:
- New debt issues in the bank market
- Refinancing of existing obligations at maturity
- Corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, leverage buyouts and divestments
- Refinance short-term finance with longer-term banking structures to extend debt maturity profile and broaden range of funding options
- Advice on debt restructuring and renegotiation for underperforming companies, including negotiations with banks, bondholders and institutional investors.
Projects, particularly those encompassing the development of infrastructure, are amongst the most challenging transactions to finance. KPMG is well-positioned to provide solutions covering all aspects in an infrastructure project lifecycle.
We can also provide extensive restructuring support for companies in financial distress. For more information, please see our Restructuring page.