The team works with a wide range of reputable multi-national companies, supporting them in all accounting and tax areas.
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking professional, we encourage you to explore the great opportunity to join our Tax & Bookkeeping Outsourcing department at the position of Accounting Advisor where you will be able to apply your professional experience.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Bookkeeping for clients from various industries
- Assistance in preparation of statutory and management reports in both English and Albanian
- Conducting day-to-day communication with clients
- Liaising with tax authorities and third parties if required
- Reporting to managers on projects progress
Successful candidates would have:
- At least three years of professional experience in accounting and tax compliance area, preferably in an accountancy firm
- University degree in Accounting or Economics
- ACCA qualification and local accountant certificate would be considered an advantage
- Detailed knowledge in Albanian accounting and tax legislation
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- High level of analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English
How to apply:
If you are interested in becoming a part of KPMG’s Tax & Bookkeeping team in Albania, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2021.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.