KPMG in Albania is one of the most renowned and leading professional services firms in the country providing a full range of tax advisory, tax compliance and bookkeeping outsourcing, legal and other advisory services. Our Tax practice is growing fast, and currently we are looking to attract a highly motivated Tax Advisor to join our team.
Tax Services combine accounting, legislation and intellectual capacities employed in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment. Our Tax Department tackles issues which are often complex, sophisticated and constantly evolving, and tax professionals working in our team has to constantly relearn their role. Accordingly, we are seeking qualified tax advisor with direct or indirect tax experience, who is interested in a dynamic role, working on a varied portfolio of interesting clients including Albania’s more successful organizations.
Our Tax Department guarantees a stimulating, supportive and open culture and encourages people to strive for high-quality careers as well as personal and professional development.
- Work with local and international clients
- Provide tax advice on a wide range of projects
- Understand clients’ businesses and identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Suggest practical solutions to issues
- Report directly to managers on the progress of the projects
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of taxation
- Profound knowledge in Albanian tax and accounting legislation
- Fluency in English
- High level of analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Enrollment to professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA) would be considered an advantage
If you are interested, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com by 20 August 2022.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.