Compliance is a critical issue for all businesses. In particular, the regulatory and legal requirements covering money laundering, bribery and corruption and the licensing and probity requirements being imposed in many industries are becoming tighter.
The scope for inadvertent and technical breaches is increasing.
Breaches can result in financial penalties, exclusion from certain lines of business and damage to market and public reputation.
Smart organizations are making a virtue out of regulatory compliance, using it to improve performance and enhance competitiveness.
How KPMG can help
KPMG Forensic helps clients achieve high levels of regulatory compliance. We offer:
- Robust compliance methodologies
- A thorough understanding of regulatory and legal requirements
- Control systems for regulatory and compliance risk
- Monitoring technologies to meet specific business needs
- Investigations and compliance across multiple national jurisdictions
- Integrity due diligence prior to mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Data monitoring and analysis
- Know Your Customer (KYC) / Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
Vision 360° Compliance Cockpit can automate the compliance framework of an organization and assist in identifying key deficiencies.
Vision 360° Compliance Cockpit can automate the compliance framework of an organization.