Contract Compliance Services
Contract Compliance Services
Contract compliance services professionals help our firms' clients assess their relationships and contracts with vendors,distributors and licensees.
Contract compliance services
KPMG's CCS professionals serve clients in a wide range of industries in areas such as royalties, licensing, distribution agreements, advertising and digital content. We understand the complexities and nuances of a range of business contracts, processes and procedures and have been able to help companies recover revenue misstated in self-reporting statements while maintaining and improving relationships with their business partners.
Our services include:
- Royalty compliance — to recover fees, help strengthen licensing relationships and identify opportunities for mitigating risk
- Software end-user license reviews — monitors license compliance for software vendors, leading to increased current and future licensing and maintenance revenue
- Vendor contracts — advises on management of vendor relationships
- Ad agency contract compliance — aims to identify significant cost recoveries or other improvement opportunities
- Reseller and distributor reviews — assists with the enforcement of contracts with channel partners
- Digital distribution — assists digital content owners in assessing the completeness and accuracy of self-reporting of content distribution
- Software asset management (SAM) — can include a review of people, process and technology areas against industry standards
- Intellectual property (IP) audits — assistance in assessing and optimizing processes of the IP governance processes throughout different stages of the IP lifecycle
Gaining the full value that is due from contracts is clearly a chief concern for many companies in terms of enhancing income, reducing costs and meeting compliance issues.
KPMG’s Contract Compliance Services team offers:
- Deep industry experience — improving revenue or reducing costs as well as resolving complex relationship and contracting issues.
- An understanding of partner relationships — we work in a non-adversarial way to help business partners understand the terms of their agreements.
- Objectivity and confidentiality — giving reassurance to the third party in a review.
- An established methodology and approach which enables us to focus on your specific environment.
- A global reach — through the network of KPMG member firms in 155 countries, we can provide contract compliance professionals worldwide.
KPMG’s Contract Compliance Services (CCS) professionals can advise on:
- Enhancing returns on investment (ROI)
- Recovering cash from overpricing and overpayments
- Better protection of intellectual property
- Mitigating and managing risks within the extended enterprise
- More effective financial reporting controls
- Improved relationships with key business partners
- Increased confidence in a vendor’s contract compliance process
- Opportunities to enhance contract language