Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services (IARCS)
Internal audit and risk compliance services
IARCS provides strategic sourcing of internal audit, continuous auditing/monitoring, ERM, governance and regulatory compliance.
IARCS provides strategic sourcing of internal audit, continuous auditing/monitoring, ...
Our IARCS solutions are designed to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, reviews of third party relationships and risks and controls management. Our IARCS professionals can augment and enhance an organization’s existing risk management capabilities through the use of experienced risk and controls professionals, supplemented by multidisciplinary skills.
Our IARCS services are aligned with hot button issues for business leaders, including:
- Continuous auditing and continuous monitoring (CA/CM)
- Enterprise risk management (ERM) and governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Internal audit and strategic sourcing
- Internal control systems/Sarbanes Oxley advisory services
- Regulatory compliance
The internal audit function and risk and controls management often
deal with these matters. Their effectiveness and efficiency can have a major
influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.
KPMG's IARCS team is a trusted adviser to many of the world's leading enterprises. We aim to deliver a consistent, cost-effective and high-quality set of solutions based on:
- A global network of over 7,500 financial and operational internal auditors and IT auditors from our member firms
- Pairing subject matter professionals with internal auditors to enhance value
- Our CA/CM, ERM, GRC and broader risk and controls management experience
- Our IAS practices in over 50 countries
KPMG member firms are located in key financial and commercial centers and developed markets. We also have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia. These resources offer clients a rich supply of information, contacts and business opportunities.
How we can help
KPMG’s IARCS practice works with management, internal audit, risk and compliance directors and audit and risk committees, to:
- Evaluate and improve internal audit functions. Provide internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- Deploy CA/CM techniques
- Design, execute and advise on ERM
- Systematize and evaluate internal control systems and SOX compliance programs
- Rationalize monitoring functions and governance practices.