KPMG understands the risk that bribery and corruption present to a global organization. We offer a full suite of services related to helping organizations prevent, detect, and respond to anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) concerns.
- Are you a multinational company with a link or connection of any kind to the UK or US?
- Are you aware of the national and international bribery and corruption legislation you must comply with?
- Are you ensuring compliance?
The increase in enforcement of national and international bribery and corruption legislation means businesses must demonstrate compliance. Due to its complexities, this can be a challenging area for businesses to address.
Our specialists have in-depth knowledge of the anti-bribery and corruption laws impacting your organization. We can work with you proactively to help achieve compliance, or reactively to help you respond to regulatory or law enforcement action.
How can KPMG help?
- Assess risks and review and comment on governance structures, as well as policy and procedure development
- Analyze gap, benchmark current practice and suggest practices more aligned with leading practice
- Help you review your relationships with third parties and establish a jointly agreed approach to risk management and controls
- Test and verify your current anti-bribery policies and procedures
- Provide anti-bribery mergers and acquisitions due diligence
- Train your staff and your third parties