KPMG’s deal experts can support you from pre-deal strategy and partner identification through to implementation and governance to power up your business combination. We have global resources to connect you with local relationships and knowledge so that you have a full understanding of the strategic, financial, operational, and legal implications of creating and setting up a joint venture or alliance. We also help you understand the implications of the business combination on your entire business and ensure your long-term maintenance and exit strategies are an early consideration in the creation phase.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages from creation to operation of a business combination.
- Understanding the strategy: What are the key objectives for entering into a partnership?
- Options appraisal: Where, how and with whom should I partner?
- Opportunity evaluation: What are the risks and rewards and is this the best way to create value?
- Partnership design: What does the partnership need to succeed?
- Deal execution: How can I negotiate the best deal?
- Plan implementation: How should I plan for a successful implementation?
- Powering up: Am I delivering a successful partnership?
- Developing and executing the transformation plan: What needs to be done and how do I ensure that I execute the plan effectively?
- Assessing the governance and reporting functions: Are governance and reporting structures meeting their objectives?
- Evaluating exit options: Is the joint venture / alliance a sustainable business or is exiting a feasible alternative?
For more information, please contact one of our specialists.