In this new technological era, consumers are better informed than ever. They want to know how efficient their products are, whether they adhere to ethical standards and how they contribute to climate change. These evolving expectations and innovations are driving the need for faster and more reliable operational collaborations from the retail sector. Keeping up with today’s consumer demands while meeting the pace of disruptive technology and expanding into new markets requires significant innovation.
At KPMG, we work with our clients to develop strategic steps for successful business transformation. We work with you to adapt and capitalize on the trends which dominate today's rapidly changing environment. With deep industry experience, insight and technical support, our experienced team of professionals deliver a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services to meet the unique needs of consumer companies.
KPMG’s retail and consumer products group helps clients deal with important business issues, including:
- Risk assessments
- External or internal audit services
- Legal and regulatory compliance services
- Building strategies for growth, branding and dumping
- Surveys to asses retailer and consumer expectations
- Cost optimization
- Data analytics and insights for competitive advantage
- IT advisory and supply chain efficiencies
- Tax reform agendas and readiness