Growing focus on ESG
With the Covid-19 pandemic, it is becoming more important for organizations to address the increasing significance of environmental, social and governance risk factors. Governments and regulators are calling for action, measurement and reporting in this regard.
All stakeholders, including employees, communities and customers are giving importance to the transparency and suitability of the non-financial disclosures of the organization. Long-term sustainability of organizations is being assessed in a more holistic manner, covering the approach and actions towards ESG factors. There have been regulatory interventions to standardize the requirements for ESG reporting and communication.
Watch our webinar recording where we will cover the following:
- Rapidly evolving ESG focus, trends and risk landscape
- Growing importance of ESG disclosures
- UAE SCA requirements on ESG reporting and its impact on organizations
- The process of sustainability reporting
- Decarbonization; March to Net Zero
- Sustainable finance & impact investing
- Richard Threlfall - Global Head of KPMG IMPACT, KPMG International
- Mike Hayes - Global Head of Renewables, KPMG International
- Ravi Suri - Senior Advisor and Global Head of Infrastructure Finance, KPMG International
- Prathmesh Raichura - Sustainability Leader, KPMG India
- Nasrin Moola - Sustainability Lead, KPMG Lower Gulf